Friday, March 26, 2010

The Art of Wonder Wanda


triple cupcake sm, originally uploaded by wme133.
This beauty is from Wanda Edwards a Paper, Watercolor, and Jewelry Artist. Wanda has a website
where you can find more of her beautiful work. You can also find her available art at her Etsy store W.D Designs Fanciful Things for your Fanciful Life and follow her Artful Journey at her Blog Wonder Wanda.

Wanda has a background of teaching school children art and  her playfulness definitely  comes out in her art, and was also trained in botanical illustration which is visible in her own detail. I had so much fun visiting Wanda's flickr photostream where she has an exhibit of all her different talents.
This is from Wanda's polymer clay designs.
This one shows the pure fun that is in Wanda's art. I just love this! I'm a huge fan, and can't wait to see more :-)

1 comment:

WW said...

I didn't even realize you had posted about me in your blog.
Love it....thank you very much!!