Tuesday, January 12, 2010

In Pursuit of Daily Inspiration in the New Year

I have an affection for Artist's and their journals, and  really enjoyed finding Artist Kim Klassens journal embellished with her art! This is from Kim's  Flickr Photostream.
Kim has a beautiful Blog at Kim Klassen Cafe where you will find some of her beautiful creations as well as many of the things that help to inspire her. Also check out Kim's Etsy store where she has some of photography and other designs. Kim is "ga ga over words" and that's probably one of the reason's I am so drawn to her "Art"!


I especially love Kim's "one Little word" for the year; "Soar". Kim credits this idea coming from Ali Edwards 
from her blog "One Little Word" where Ali's words were Peace (2007), Vitality (2008) , Nurture (2009)and for 2010 it's Story.
"Essentially the idea is to choose a word (or let it choose you) that has the potential to make an impact on your life".
 Go to Kim's blog to find out about the word of the week etc. I love themes and the "word" tradition really helps get the inspiration flowing. Now I have to find my word~

No comments: