Sunday, June 28, 2009

Altered Art Trash to Treasure Cigar King

I love altered art and this blog just adds to my creative heaven. The Blog is Trash to Treasure and the artist extraordinaire is Lynn Stevens. Lynn lives in Luna, Idaho and is an all around talented artist. It has been a life long adventure for her where she has created wildlife paintings, wood sculptures, murals, and works with faux finishing. "She also designs Historical signs for Idaho for sightseeing
Places along the roadside". She seems to me to be a stamping and altered art genius who is over flowing with talent and a desire to share with the art enthusiast.
This beautiful cigar with wings is one from her bountiful stash. She credits the stamps to ibrakeforstamps and the crowns to oxforddimpressions.
I hope you have as much fun discovering her blog as I have!

No comments: