Monday, June 15, 2009

**********Spangled Stars

As I was leaving for work yesterday I noticed that there were flags out in front of our sub-sub division and wondered why they were there, then I forgot about it. As coincidence would have it, Suzy at Prickly Pear Scrapbook blog had an answer for me. It was flag day yesterday. June 14th is the day that commemorates the adoption of the flag of the United States, which happened that day by resolution of the Second Continental Congress in 1777.

Back to Suzy's blog, this is a great scrapbooking blog in which she not only shows you her beautiful creations but tells you how she made them as well as what supplies and techniques she uses. She uses products from the ShabbyShoppe were I learned that my own personal favorite method of altered art is now called hybrid scrapping.

Be sure to check out Suzys blog, I know I will be checking out all the delightful designs.

No comments: