Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Inspiration and Creation In the Visual World


These two beautiful pictures are from the blog Sonalida.
This is a treasure trove of goodies to explore that is full of flowers, food, and relaxing music.
Sonalida lives in California and collects vintage tea cups and loves to visit tea rooms. Her blog was inspired by her Mother Sonia who loved to grow Roses, and her Grandmother Lida whom She will always remember her sewing and drinking Tea. Sonalidas blog has only been around since June of this year and all I can say is WOW!!!
It's like visiting a tea party in the middle of the most beautiful rose garden. It brings back memories for me of my childhood in England, where my American grandparents had a beautiful rose garden that I would play in. Then there was the rose garden at the local pub where my mom worked that I would pick roses with the little girl who lived there, and we would make "rose petal potions".
It has been such a treat to discover this delightful blog and I can't wait to visit again. Be sure to visit Sonalida, You will be glad you did~

No comments: